Tuesday, April 7, 2009

DDF!

Diet Diva Fashionista is my new website to post about the challenges and successes on my road to becoming a skinny minnie! Hopefully, this website will me to keep my sanity and organize my diet-style
Wish me luck on my first day to weight loss tomorrow! I'll be sure to post about plans, exercise, recipes, tips, tricks, and situations! I'll also be using this site to keep track of my daily weight, food, and exercise. Hope this helps or is at least enjoyable! 

XOXO Diet Diva

1 comment:

  1. You commented earlier on my blog http://bloggingequalsmoney.om and I wanted to just drop by and say thank you.

    I think it's great what you are doing here with your blog and health.

    I'm a big sports and fitness fanatic so if you ever need any help, just drop me a line.

    I also subscribe to your RSS feed so if you wanted to subscribe to mine it would be much appreciated.

    Thank you and once again, good luck!

    ReplyDelete