Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Marisa Miller



IMHO, Marisa Miller has one of the lovliest bodies out there. She is best known for being a Victoria's Secret and Sport's Illustrated Model. She has spilled some of her secrets to Fitness Magazine. As for her exercise regime: "I’ve tried everything. I love surfing: it’s spiritual and physical. I also like Spinning. It’s good toning for your rear and legs. I’ll put in one of my favorite Guns N Roses music video DVDs and start pedaling. I find it’s so much easier to work out when I can distract myself with something visual." As for her diet no-no's"Processed stuff. Recently, I came back from a long trip and [my husband had] gone grocery shopping, which was nice, but it was all TV dinners and Cap’n Crunch. I said, ‘Honey, is there a fruit or vegetable anywhere in the house?’ And he’s like, ‘I got canned peaches!’ God bless him, but he doesn’t make it easy for me." And, just like everyone else, she has a vice: "Definitely ice cream."
We all know that she is a super model and only a small percentage of the world could actually look just like her. I think that she does work hard to maintain her physique and that it's interesting to read about. Maybe you like to look at your dream body to get inspired like me. What do YOU do to get inspired?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, looking at Victoria's Secrets is inspiring. But I am also a retoucher so I know none of them are perfect!

    ReplyDelete