Monday, April 27, 2009

Food Post Sample


{180 calories-3 points?}

{40 cals.-0.5 pts.}

So, I have to admit, due to a rough test this morning I did not sleep last night at all! (Oh, College!) I have a 10 page paper due tomorrow on top of exhaustion, so I wasn't consistent today! I know this is a mental thing, but after I have a big binge episode, it takes me several days to get back to a normal eating pattern and amount of calories. So, today I grazed with food a lot and didn't eat meals! I didn't count points or calories today. Tomorrow will be my first officially regimented day of meals, sticking to a 22 point {just figured it out this evening} weight watcher's plan. I also realized that if I'm out I can still take pictures on my Black Berry. 
How was everyone's day?!

XOXO Diet Diva!



2 comments:

  1. STOP SPAMMING PEOPLE'S SITES TO FOLLOW YOU. JUST BLOG AND PEOPLE WILL FOLLOW. SO F'ING ANNOYING!!! AND THERE ARE ENOUGH DIETING "DIVAS"
    http://adivaonadiet.blogspot.com/
    http://divaonadiet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I don't "spam" people's sites. There were a few sites that I really enjoyed, so I'd let them know with a link to me too! If I've left you a comment that you don't appreciate delete it, or send me a message asking me not to comment your particular site.
    2. There's NEVER enough "Dieting "Divas"!"

    XOXO DIET DIVA DIVA DIVA <3

    ReplyDelete